These coils are designed for use with Goodman gas furnaces, split system air conditioners and heat pumps, as well as modular, two-piece blowers. Each cased coil has a quality, galvanized-steel cabinet.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- ARI Certified
- ETL Listed
- High-quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access
Goodman® evaporator coils are designed to deliver years of efficient cooling. They use highquality, long-lasting tubing that withstands the rigors of typical use. The tubing is rifled to ensure optimum heat transfer. Most models use copper tubing while some models are available in aluminum tubing.